Summer in a Snapshot
Some of our favorite things this summer have included...
- Watching hours upon hours of Community after dinner while eating chocolate and peanut butter ice cream and laughing until our sides hurt. What's your favorite episode? So far, I've got to say mine has to be the Halloween zombie apocalypse, 80% thanks to Troy and Abed's "Alien and Sigourney Weaver" costume.
- Spending the Fourth of July at a BBQ with church friends sitting out on a blanket and talking and then walking over to other friends' house to eat homemade ice cream and watch amazing fireworks from their front lawn.
- Catching some of the summer's best new films. My favorite? RBG, the incredible new Ruth Bader Ginsburg documentary. Only watch if you love movies about unbelievably badass women, true love, and ostentatious collars.
- Home decor shopping! We bought a bed, a rug, an air conditioner, and so much more and now our little apartment is feeling more put-together than ever.
- Spending lots of time together. Whether it's laying out by the pool, eating Greek food on a rooftop, running to the library and farmers market, or just reading in bed - most of my favorite memories of the summer have been made right alongside the love of my life and very best friend.